I'm picking out a thermos for you

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mmm Mmm...

I just had some 버거킹 for lunch. Boy, was it tasty - I had the lunch set. For those of you unfamiliar with 버거킹, here's what it is...

But what I loved most about 버거킹 was its location: the Yonsei Hospital. Serving 버거킹's famous sandwich, the 와퍼, well that's just like keeping your cardiologists in business.

In other news, I was investigating some of the neighborhood around my dorm, when I found this quaint, little cafe:

That's right, come on down to eat at the AIDS cafe! Mmm... that sounds tasty.

But before I could nominate the AIDS cafe for "Korea's Worst Mistranslation" award, I looked a little closer and realized that the cafe is actually named this.

Common mistake on my part - I'm sure they get that all the time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home