I'm picking out a thermos for you

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tijuana, anyone?

I think Spring Break in Cancun just became even more fun:
Mexican President Vicente Fox will sign a bill that would legalize the use of nearly every drug and narcotic sold by the same Mexican cartels he's vowed to fight during his five years in office, a spokesman said Tuesday....And the per-person amounts approved for possession by anyone 18 or older could easily turn any college party into an all-nighter: half a gram of coke, a couple of Ecstasy pills, several doses of LSD, a few marijuana joints, a spoonful of heroin, 5 grams of opium and more than 2 pounds of peyote, the hallucinogenic cactus.

Really, that all sounds OK to me except for the peyote. 2 frickin' pounds? This will even more credence to one of my favorite insults: peyote-eater.

Read the whole thing here.

1 Comments:

  • damn, man. I meant to write "pass them along." I accidentally hit the wrong key in my drunken stupor. Keep pimpin' man.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home