I'm picking out a thermos for you

Friday, March 10, 2006

Out and about online

I've been totally neglecting my baby recently. And by "baby," I mean "blog," because I certainly don't have any kids. That I know about, anyway.

So, for your enjoyment, here's what I've found interesting out there in internet-land recently:
- God's Senator: Would Jesus vote for Sam Brownback? I certainly credit Jesus with having more sense than that. Being a Kansas native, it's always interesting / disturbing to read about the freaks who represent my birth state in DC.
- The Herengracht, econo-douchebag Ed Glaeser (from Harvard, natch), and Why Minneapolis is cooler than Boston - if you're a real estate agent: For someone with no intention of buying real estate, not to mention no resources with which to do so, I'm strangely fascinated by these articles about the price of real estate. No, really, I swear these articles are interesting.
- China has too few people: Seriously. There are just not enough people in China.
- Chevon Hicks has the best idea for a new video game about LA. Best/worst comment about the game:
You start the game with a girlfriend, but as the popularity of [your] club soars you'll have to get rid of her.

And no, I have no idea who Chevon Hicks is, either.

2 Comments:

  • i fucking hate china

    By Blogger diebenkorn, at 10:04 PM  

  • those human-rights abusing bastards, getting away with murder just because they have cheap labor, destroying their environment and pulling a stealth creep-up on the us economy. fuck them all. except the rural peasants that is.

    By Blogger diebenkorn, at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home