I'm picking out a thermos for you

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Selling out

Now that I have logged posts numbering in the teens and readership numbering in the mid-to-low single digits, I've finally gone and done it: I've sold out.

Yes, I'm experimenting with Google Adsense, as you'll see from the banner. For some reason, I just couldn't resist. Now I'm in the internet advertising business! I've always wanted to be a dot com entrepeneur! I may start mentioning this when I'm trying to hit on the ladies, because I think it's pretty impressive.

Anyway, the agreement with Google says they only pay amounts greater than $10, and I fully expect that my blog will bring in, say, zero ad clicks. So, this Adsense thing is really more about me having fun than it is about supplementing my already enormous grad school stipend. But feel free to leave me praise or hate-comments about selling out to "the man."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home