I'm picking out a thermos for you

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Smokin' in the boys' room

Teacher don't you fill me
Up with your rules
Everybody knows that
Smoking ain't allowed in school!!!

- Motley Crue

There are No Smoking signs posted everywhere in Korea, but the spirit Tommy Lee and Nikki Sixx lives on! I was in the bathroom at school when some random guy came in, went in a stall, and started making a clicking noise. Was that a lighter, I thought? Sure enough, my nose was tingled by the acrid stench of cigarrette smoke.

Sweet. Smoking in the boys' room.

Actually, a buddy already in Korea warned me this might happen, but I was still taken aback.

1 Comments:

  • Guys I work with seem to smoke in the stairwell... I haven't caught them, but they leave occasionally and when I walk past it smells like smoke...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home