I'm picking out a thermos for you

Thursday, March 30, 2006

I (heart) Chernobyl

Another year, another birthday: today I turn the big 23 years old.

The downside: getting older doesn't seem any fun after 21.
The upside: I'm now the proud owner of Val Kilmer's t-shirt from Real Genius (when he interviews at Darlington):

And it's true: I do (heart) toxic waste.

Ernie the Taco Truck man already gave me a hard time at lunch: "You got some nerve coming to my truck saying you love toxic waste. What does that say about my food, man?"






I've wanted this shirt for a long time, so I was pretty stoked to receive it as a gift. What? You're jealous? Well then get your own at founditemclothing.com

2 Comments:

  • I have to say, you could definitely pull off that first picture of Val Kilmer if you grew your hair out a bit. You'd be a dead ringer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 AM  

  • i'm glad you are (heart)ing your bday present. i hear val kilmer is into norwegian metal.

    By Blogger diebenkorn, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home